A Digital Marketing Platform, where our clients can advertise their business online.
How does The Business Finder work?
The Business Finder is not so much about having you on our listing but rather opening your doors to digital marketing. When you purchase any Business Finder Package, you’re eligible to not only join in our network meetings but most importantly, you’ll receive a one-pager listing on our website. This helps to improve your digital traffic online, especially when we combine it with an Adwords Campaign – AKA: Advertising space on Google – which is part of The Business Finder Booster Options.
What can Business Finder do for you?
- Have your own platform (listing). We have two different packages to choose from to suit your business.
- Google Adword Campaigns. Run a Google Adword Campaign without the monthly management fees others will charge.
- We offer you solid business networks through our weekly Collaboration Meetings. Mossel Bay and George. Now also available in Sedgefield once a month.
- We can also assist in Google My Business Setup
- Through our Sister Company – Grindstone we can assist with Social Media Marketing
What are Google Ads/ Adwords?
When you search for something in Google and it pulls up the search results – the first one will always say AD [website link]. Evidently, this will be the link you’ll most likely click. Or, you’re watching a video and an AD shows up in the middle of it or you’re on a different site completely when all of a sudden an ad shows up of a product you were looking at.
This is Google Ads. An advertising platform that allows business owners/customers to ‘pay and display’ their business on a variety of platforms.
What is Google My Business
Google My Business is a tool that allows you to promote your Business Profile and Business Website on Google Search and Maps. With your Google My Business account, you can see and connect with your customers, post updates to your Business Profile, and see how customers are interacting with your business on Google.