Want to sell or rent out your property? Orange Apple Properties has someone waiting for you.
Orange Apple Properties is a proud family-owned boutique agency in George. Not only are the agents excited to help you with any property-related matter but also ready to provide exceptional service throughout the Garden Route. You are not just another seller or buyer. In fact, you are valued and appreciated at Orange Apple Properties.
Orange Apple Properties offers value-added services including:
- Property sales, rentals, and management
- Free Comparative Market Analysis
- Finding you the perfect property if looking to buy
- An In-house Bond and Financial advisor
- In-house legal & conveyancing advice
- Validating prospective buyers’ financial capabilities
- Competitive Commission Structures
- Advertising on online platforms and social media
Additional benefits and offering when you give Orange Apple Properties Sole Mandate of your property:
- Additional budget for advertising to ensure your listing gets the best exposure
- Regular show houses, and display of “For Sale” boards
- Free Photography, Videos and a Virtual Tour of your property
- A dedicated agent you can communicate with at all times, ensuring privacy and effectiveness
- Regular updates of your property listing
- A fast and efficient sale as your Sole Mandate will get fantastic exposure.
P.S. Curious about the origin of the name…
Co-Owners and brothers, John and Uys, were brainstorming on how they were going to differentiate the business to stand out above the competition. With the aim to provide a unique property experience to clients they will never forget. This resulted in a creative strategy, deciding on bright colors for the logo such as orange. This led to the representative name as well. Hence the “Orange”. However, “Orange Properties” didn’t cut their creative expectations, something is missing.
Additionally, the question arose whether “Orange” refers to the color orange or the fruit? Why not both? To complement the orange fruit, they brought in another fruit – the green Apple.
The creative logo consists of an orange apple with the outline of an orange and a green apple leaf! The confusion resulting on whether it is an Orange and an Apple or whether the Apple is Orange stuck, and the creativeness and randomness was the perfect result the brothers wanted at the start of the brainstorm!