The Voice of Business in Mossel Bay
The Mossel Bay Business Chamber taking pride in upholding relationships with Businesses as well as the Local Community, Government, and Local Community Leaders in order to create and maintain Economic Prosperity.
Furthermore, they involved in many Local Business and Community Activities as well as helping their members to grow their businesses. This is done through opportunities to increase brand visibility, improving skills, connecting them to Business Leaders, and so much more.
From the moment you join the Mossel Bay Business Chamber, you can increase your networking opportunities as well as take advantage of the unlimited benefits.
Not only is the Mossel Bay Business Chamber an independent non-profit but also a politically neutral organization comprised of businessmen and women. Undoubtedly, working hard to facilitate economic growth and development in the greater Mossel Bay and surrounding areas.
How will YOUR business benefit?
It is only natural to ask questions regarding what real value you receive when joining Organisations or Associations.
In fact, Mossel Bay Business Chamber is part of a global network of Business Chambers. Thus, providing businesses with a platform for collective action. Acting with a force far more powerful than that of one person or business acting alone.
The Business Chamber wants to See Your Business Grow by:
- Offering a range of services specifically geared to provide opportunities for networking, learning, and promoting your business.
- The Chamber receives numerous phone calls, emails, and letters from potential investors, journalists, foreign delegations, and business leaders making inquiries regarding the business and investment environment and opportunities in the greater Mossel Bay area.
- Speaking up on behalf of Businesses when interacting with government leaders about infrastructure, legislation, regulations, incentives, and other issues that can help or hinder the business environment.
- Coordinate the talents of local business leaders in shaping the business and industrial landscape in Mossel Bay and jointly tackle critical issues such as crime, business, and work skills as well as HIV/Aids.
- Offering a hub of information, independent advice, and expert referrals for businesses in need thereof.
- Provides a neutral platform for Businesses to share ideas, raise concerns and solve problems.
Mossel Bay Business Chamber Executive Committee
The Mossel Bay Business Chamber’s Executive Committee comprises of 10 members. All nominated and selected from within the Chamber Membership. They represent the greater Mossel Bay, Dana Bay, Klein Brakriver, Groot Brakriver, and Herbertsdale.
The Committee represents the following business interests:
- services and legal matters,
- manufacturing and industries,
- local authority,
- security and transport,
- tourism and marketing,
- construction, and
Chairman: Albert Wiffen
Vice-Chairman: Werner Kock
Finance: Kelly Fourie-Barnard
Auditor: Fanus Truter
Media: Denise Lloyd
Municipal Representative: RDL Marie de Klerk
- Lorette Grobbelaar
- Marika Thomatos
- Johan Lochner
- Emil Nel
Contact the Chamber today and become part of the bigger and better Business Community.