Miltons Matsemela Oosthuizen Inc (MMO) understands the importance of transferring and registering property bonds. Therefore, they do this promptly, efficiently, and cost-effectively. MMO Attorneys is a Southern-Cape Law Firm with offices in Mossel Bay, Great Brak River as well as George. Not only do they concentrate on the areas from Swellendam to Plettenberg Bay but also attend to registrations nationwide.
During 2020 Herbie Oosthuizen and Associates amalgamated with Miltons Matsemela Inc. in the Southern Cape. Together, they form Miltons Matsemela Oosthuizen Inc. (MMO). However, Herbie Oosthuizen still stands at the head of the various offices.
Areas of expertise :
- Notarial Sevices.
- Estate Agency Law.
- Property, Commercial and Family Law.
- Deceased Estates and TrustsAtt.
- Ensure their clients receive a warm welcome as well as establish a good rapport with clients.
- Flexible in their approach to servicing clients and dedicated to the clients’ welfare.
- Consistent in the administration of clients’ needs.
- Professional at all times.
- Quick in their responses and actions while listening carefully to clients’ wishes.
- Give clients value for money.
As a leading firm, MMO honors their commitments set out in their Mission Statement for the following reasons:
- All attorneys and paralegals are not only dedicated but also experienced in their special fields of expertise.
- They are a progressive law firm that knows the importance of marketing and therefore employ a number of public relations officers.
- MMO has the most advanced technology available to the conveyancing industry in S.A., namely Lexis Tracker.
- They serve on the bond registration as well as the cancelation panels of all the major banks.
- They regularly publish news flashes and articles to keep estate agents and the general public updated on current legal issues affecting the property industry.
- Attorneys are well aware that the practice of law does not hold regular working hours and are therefore available outside of office hours.
What makes Miltons Matsemela Oosthuizen Inc (MMO) different?
- Their practice style is designed to ensure that the client is fully informed of the conveyancing roadmap ahead. Also to be equally informed of the role which the client is expected to play.
- MMO has an extensive branch network. Therefore, they are able to offer clients the convenience of signing documents at venues, convenient to themselves.
Please visit any of the following offices for any legal advice or needs you have:
Mossel Bay: 71 Montagu St, Mossel Bay, 6506
Great Brak River: 85 Long Street, Great Brak River, 6525
George: 1 Caledon Street, George 6529